7 May 2007

Notepad2 is now 2.0.15!

Until now I have been using a simple text editor named Notepad2. It is simple, fast, has a quite simple interface and great possibilities at once. Its functional was enough for me, the only thing I felt abashed by - it seemed like the author forgot about his creature. I was wrong. I've been using version 1.0.12 but at last I unveil that a new version (2.0.15) is now available. It could be downloaded from this page.

New features I am pleased with are:

1) multiline find/replace;
2) find and replace dialogs are now modeless;
3) highlighting the current line;
4) forcing indent and unindent (Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+Shift+Tab);
5) updated CSS syntax highlighting to CSS2.

Full list of changes

One more thing I need to mention - the new version requires the "msvcr70.dll" library. It could be downloaded from this location.

No comments: