9 May 2007

Ufo - Extraterrestrials. The first look.

This game has been released recently, and I have made a checkup of what it is.

To my mind - it's a game made by fans, and for fans (i.e. for themselves). I don't think that someone else would like that game, after he takes the first look at it. It is quite ugly (as for 2007, and in general too), primitive (the original game was more complicated) and inconvenient enough (unusual control) to leave it off and forget as a scary dream. But there is a good consequence of testing the game: I want to get fun with "UFO 1: Enemy Unknown" now. It doesn't have all the drawbacks of its newer incarnation.

Possibly someone wants to know what the drawbacks exactly are - I just can say that there is a great amount of them, and they are very vexing. I can enumerate them but I'm afraid the list will be too long - I may fall asleep writing it.

No comments: